A structured class to give you a solid foundation for making your artwork credible whatever media and subject matter you prefer. Learn to “see” like an artist and practice some simple but fundamental techniques to help your own art whether you want to produce a good drawing in its own right or as a preliminary sketch for a more developed work (painting, sculpture etc.) BYO materials.
Suitable for: Beginners and Intermediate
- A box, or a few sticks of Thin Willow Charcoal
- A variety of pencils such as B, 3B and 6B
- Erasers, plastic and putty
- Good cartridge paper in sheets or pads
- Optional: A board; masking tape; ruler; tissues; fixative; table easel
Caroline has done art all her life and at university gained a BA (Fine Arts) Honours degree obtaining firsts for painting and design. Thereafter she worked in the film industry.
She fell into the Australian art enthusiasm as soon as she moved here twenty five years ago, immediately picking up art teaching when attending a watercolour class.
Mondays 12.30 - 3.00pm
7 February - 4 April
(No class on Labour Day Public Holiday March 7)
- Member $250
- Member – Early bird –$225 (avail from 4-18 Dec, 2021)
- Non-Member: $275