Develop your child's aesthetics of 3D using paper, clay and other materials.
Students are shown the rigorous design process a clay sculptor uses to create an artwork.
- draw one or more 2D images to work out their ideas
- model their concept to develop an understanding of how to move it from 2D to 3D
- create their artwork in clay while learning various hand building techniques and finally
- decide how to finish their artwork
Suitable for: Ages 9+
Materials: Materials supplied
Belinda completed her BA (visual arts) in 1990 and a Diploma in Art Education in 1991 and is currently completing my Masters (visual arts) at Curtin University.
She has worked as a visual arts teacher in both primary and high schools for more than 22 years.
Belinda runs workshops and classes from various community galleries and community hubs where I teach visual arts to both children and adults.
Tuesdays 4.15 - 5.45pm
14 October – 16 December
- Members - $180
- Members Early Bird - $162 Until 17 September
- Non-Members - $205